CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Information on how to enter the Promotion and the prize form part of these Conditions of Entry. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
The Promotion is open to individuals who:
(a) Are residents of New Zealand.
(b) Over 18 years of age; and
(c) Are not employees (or immediate family of such employees) of the Promoter, or any of its related corporations or any of the agencies associated with the Promotion (including suppliers of the prize); and
(d) Have not been discovered to have breached these Conditions of Entry or Conditions of Entry of previous contests run by the Promoter,
An immediate family member means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child, parent, step-parent, grandparent, step- grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
2. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any Entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry. It is a condition of entry that Entrants are able to accept the prize as stated. Inability to accept the prize as stated will deem the participant an ineligible Entrant and the prize won will be forfeited.
3. All prices stated are in New Zealand dollars (NZD), and represent the recommended retail price (“RRP”) and include GST. All references to times and dates are reflected as to times and dates in Auckland, New Zealand Standard Time (NZST). All times are stated using the 24-hour clock.
4. The Promotion commences for Entrants from Friday, 6 August 2021 at 08:00 NZST and concludes on the date that
final entry submissions will be accepted on Sunday, 22 August 2021 at 11:59 NZST (“Promotion Period”).
5. No responsibility will be taken by the Promoter for any ineligible or lost entries or entries submitted or received by the Promoter after the closing date. Entries that do not comply with these terms and conditions are incomplete, or submitted or received by the Promoter after the closing date will be declared void.
6. The winner of the prize draw will be announced on Monday, 23 August 2021 at 9:01 am NZST on Jucy Snooze Instagram and Facebook pages. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding on every Entrant.
7. The winner of the Prize will be notified within 2 business days of the Promoter’s announcement under paragraph 6 by direct message on the appropriate social media platform.
8. UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW: The Promoter reserves the right to conduct a unclaimed prize draw in the event of an Entrant failing to comply with these Conditions of Entry or forfeiting or not claiming the prize by Wednesday 25 August 2021. If a prize remains unclaimed by that date, the Promoter will conduct a new prize draw at the same time & location as the original decision on Thursday, 26 August 2021. Disposal of any unclaimed prize may be made subject to any written directions given by any government authority and pursuant to any relevant legislation. The replacement prize winner will be contacted on the appropriate social media platform within 2 business days of the Promoter conducting the unclaimed prize draw.
HOW TO ENTER
9. To enter the Promotion an Entrant will be required to:
I. Be a follower of Jucy Snooze on Facebook and, or Instagram;
a) Entrants must follow @ajhackettbungy @shotoverjettnz @skylinequeenstown @jucyworld and @misslucys on their preferred social media platform (Instagram or Facebook) during the Promotion Period.
b) Tag a friend in the comments. 1 comment = 1 entry.
c) For an extra entry, users may share the post to their Instagram stories and tag @jucysnooze
10. Any cost associated with accessing the Promotion website is the Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
11. The prize will be awarded to one randomly selected entry, via commentpicker.com
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS & VERIFICATION
12. The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, disqualify any Entrant and declare any or all entries made by an Entrant invalid if Entrant/s:
i. Tamper with the entry process, including use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permit the Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly; or
ii. Tampers with the operation of the Promotion or web site or found to be using multiple aliases, household addresses or email addresses; or
iii. Acts in a disruptive manner; or
iv. Fails to establish their entitlement to enter the Promotion to the Promoter’s reasonable satisfaction; or
v. Fails to produce items as required or produces items that, in the Promoter opinion, are illegible, stolen, forged, reconstructed, altered, incomplete or tampered with in any way; or
vi. Acts in violation of these Conditions of Entry.
13. Entrants can only enter in their own name.
14. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt on the promotional post and NOT the time of transmission by the Entrant.
15. Incomplete, illegible or incorrect entries, entries which are not in the required format or which contain offensive of defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win a prize.
16. One (1) Major Prize will be awarded for New Zealand:
• 1 x trip for two (2) adults in Queenstown. The prize includes:
o 2 x Jucy Snooze Pods for two nights at Jucy Snooze Queenstown
o 2 x Gondola+ 5 Luge Ride Passes
o 2 x Bungy Jumps with AJ Hackett Bungy at ‘The Ledge’ Location
o 2 x Shotover Jet Passes
o 2 x Jucy Cruise Milford Sound Passes
o $50 Miss Lucy’s Restaurant Voucher
o 2 nights all-inclusive Jucy World Campervan Rental
Total maximum RRP is $1,469 NZD including GST.
17. Prize values are accurate as at Wednesday, 15 July 2021. Neither the Promoter nor the Major Prize Suppliers accept responsibility for any change in prize value. The winners are not entitled to receive any money from any party if there is a difference between the maximum prize value and the actual prize value at the time of the draw.
18. The prize or any unused portion of the prizes, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the prize as stated. No variations are permitted and prize must be taken in its entirety. Any unused portion of the prize will be forfeited.
19. If the Promotion is cancelled no compensation will be offered.
20. The Promoter and the Major Prize Suppliers and their relevant agencies are responsible for the prize fulfilment.. In the event any government body imposes any order or restriction in relation to COVID-19 (for example, border closures) which prevents the Prize winner from being able to travel to Queenstown during the travel period (1 August – 31 October 2021), the Promoter will use reasonable commercial endeavours to provide an extension to the travel period.
21. The Prizes are subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
22. Subject to clause 20, prize travel period is between 1 August to 31 November 2021. If winner cannot take prize during this time, then the prize elements will be forfeited entirely and no compensation will be provided.
23. Prize is subject to availability at time of booking. The booking of travel arrangements will be based on availability of accommodation and rental vehicle at time of booking.
24. Prize is subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize component with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
25. The Prize Winner and their traveling companion is responsible for all costs relating to travel to Queenstown. The Promotor is not responsible for flights or transport to redeem prize.
26. Travel insurance is not included in the prize and remains the responsibility of the winner. The Promoter recommends that the prize winner and their travelling companion purchase adequate travel insurance from a reputable travel insurance provider prior to their departure.
27. Unless otherwise stated, winner and guest are to make their own way to and from all prize inclusions.
28. The Prize Winner and their travelling companion must both be over the age of 18 years.
29. Prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or any other goods or services nor can it be taken in parts. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value, performance, or availability of the prize. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or substitute the advertised prize for a prize of equivalent or greater retail value if, for any reason beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter is not able to give the prize-winner the advertised prize, subject to relevant national regulations. Any incidental costs relating to the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
30. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or the Major Prize Suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
31. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies make no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination. It is the responsibility of the Prize Winner and their traveling companions to ensure that they have full and correct documentation for travel. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be held responsible for any loss or delay that may occur as a result of any identification documents not being produced for travel.
32. The Prize Winner and their traveling companions are responsible for all other expenses including spending money, meals, drinks, transfers, laundry charges, activities (unless specified), energy surcharges, car parking, other accommodation incidentals, visas, ground transportation, travel, gratuities, service charges, travel insurance, pre and post accommodation, optional activities or excursions, merchandise or any other costs of a related, ancillary or incidental nature and all other ancillary costs. Unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions all other travel and prize related expenses become the responsibility of the winner. A credit card imprint will be required from the Prize Winner at check-in to Jucy Snooze Queenstown for all incidental charges.
33. Individual Major Prize Supplier terms and conditions apply.
34. Personal Information about the Prize Winner and their traveling companion will be shared with the Promoter and the Major Prize Suppliers to the extent necessary for prizes to be delivered to the Prize Winner and their traveling companion.
35. If the Prize Winner and their traveling companion wish to extend the trip it’s at their expense.
JUCY Campervan Rental
36. JUCY Campervan Rental is subject to availability. Minimum hire periods apply.
37. The Jucy World Campervan Rental includes Stress Free risk taker excess reduction (other options may be purchased by the hirer), unlimited KMs and 24-hour roadside cover.
38. Jucy World Campervan Rental not valid in conjunction with any other promotions, offers or discounts.
39. Valid for rental from JUCY New Zealand only.
41. If the prize draw winner is deemed not to comply with the terms and conditions of this Promotion, their entry will be declared invalid and a new winner will be judged in the Unclaimed Prize Award.
42. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. In addition to clause 20, in the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the Promotion or provide any part of the Major Prize on the dates and in the manner described in these Conditions of Entry, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel or reschedule the Promotion, subject to applicable legislation.
43. To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its associated companies and agencies, and the Major Prize Suppliers exclude all liability for any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) which is suffered or incurred by any Entrant and/or prize winner in connection with the Promotion or prize, including:
i. any indirect, economic or consequential loss or loss of profits;
ii. any loss arising from the negligence of the Promoter, its associated companies and agencies;
iii. Any liability for personal injury or death.
44. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought by the winner.
45. The Promoter, other entities associated with this Promotion and their related bodies corporate, and each of their officers, employees and agents, and the Major Prize Suppliers shall not be liable for and shall be released and held harmless in respect of any loss, damage, or injury whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or sustained, as a result of or arising from the winner’s acceptance and use of any of the prizes, except to the extent that any such liability cannot be excluded by law. Entrants acknowledge and agree that elements of the Major Prize (including luge rides, bungy jumps and shotover jet) involve a significant risk of physical harm or personal injury.
46. Entry details remain the property of the Promoter. Acceptance of a prize is deemed to be acceptance by the winner of these terms and conditions and approval to use the winner’s name and photograph for publicity purposes, unless specifically requested by the winner not to do so at the time of entering the Promotion. Further, the winner may be required to participate in a media interview/s and/ or other promotional engagement as determined by the Promoter. A photograph of the winner experiencing the prize is required to be provided to Jucy Snooze.
47. If the Promotion does not run for its duration or is not able to be run as planned due to, but not limited to, computer viruses, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the Promoter’s control that interferes with, or affects administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, reschedule or modify the Promotion and disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. The Promoter will not be responsible for:
i. Malfunction, delay or traffic congestion on any telephone network or line, computer on-line system, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, or website;
ii. Failure of any entry to be received by the Promoter as a result of those matters; nor
iii. Any injury or damage to entrants or any other person related to or resulting from participation in the Promotion or downloading any materials relating to the Promotion.
48. Neither the Promoter nor the Major Prize Suppliers accept responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
49. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this Promotion , or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this Promotion including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of claims.
50. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Conditions of Entry, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
51. Neither the Promoter nor the Major Prize Suppliers assume responsibility for:
i. any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any Entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, congestion on any carrier network or otherwise; or
ii. any technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times; or
iii. any theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of such communications; or
iv. any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Promotion;
v. Any incorrect or incomplete information, which may be communicated in the course of the administering this Promotion; or
vi. COVID-19 or any government body order or restriction in relation to COVID-19 (for example, border closures) which prevents or restricts the Prize winner from being able to travel to or from Queenstown the proposed travel dates or otherwise use or redeem any part of the Major Prize.
CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
52. Entry details remain the property of the Promoter. Acceptance of the prize is deemed to be acceptance by the winner of these Conditions of Entry and approval to use the winner’s name and photograph for publicity purposes, unless specifically requested by the winner not to do so at the time of entering the Promotion. Further, the winner may be required to participate in a media interview/s and/ or other promotional engagement as determined by the Promoter.
53. All claims and any copyright subsisting in the claims become and remain the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about Entrants to include Entrants in the Promotion and where appropriate award any offer and/or prize, and Entrant acknowledges that such personal information may also be disclosed to relevant third parties including to the Major Prize Suppliers and their related bodies corporate and its agents for the specific purpose of administering the promotion and providing the prizes. If the personal information requested is not provided, the Entrant may not participate in the Promotion. By participating in the Promotion, each Entrant also acknowledges that a further primary purpose for collection of Entrants’ personal information by the Promoter is to enable the Promoter to use the information to assist the Promoter in improving goods and services and to contact Entrants in the future with information on special offers or provide Entrants with marketing materials via any medium including mail, telephone and commercial electronic messages (SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Message Service), IM (Instant Messaging) and email) or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel whether existing now or in the future. The Promoter may share information with its Australian and New Zealand related companies who may contact Entrants with relevant special offers in this way. Personal information may also be accessed by the Promoter’s marketing and website service providers for the purpose of processing and conducting the promotion and assisting with marketing communications. By entering the Promotion, each Entrant agrees that the Promoter may use Entrants’ personal information in this manner. Entrants can also request to gain access to, update or correct any personal information by contacting the Promoter at the address or phone number below. Entrants wishing to opt out of the Promoter’s marketing communications can also use the address or phone number below. All personal information will be stored at the office or in the electronic database of the Promoter.
54. The Promoter is Jucy Snooze Ltd. 47 Camp Street, Queenstown, 9300