The Longer You Stay, The Less You Pay!
Base yourself in one of our pod hostels and take the time to explore everything the South Island has to offer. The longer you stay, the more you'll save. Sleep in a pod for five nights or more and you could get 30% off!
Here's how to Get up to 30% off
Book pod accommodation between 1 February and 28 February 2019 for travel between 15 March and 15 June 2019, and for each consecutive night you stay you'll get a bigger discount. Enter the relevant promo code when booking online or call us to get the discount. For all the other important details, see the terms and conditions below.
- 1 night - 10% off - promo code SAVE10
- 2 nights - 15% off - promo code SAVE15
- 3 nights - 20% off - promo code SAVE20
- 4 nights - 25% off - promo code SAVE25
- 5 nights or more - 30% off - promo code SAVE30
Day trip ideas
- Lyttelton - Take the tunnels directly through the Port Hills and pop out in Lyttelton, a pretty harbour town on the tip of the Banks Peninsula. Lyttelton is only 20 minutes from Christchurch, so you can easily head out there for a day of exploring the harbour views, markets, and friendly cafes.
- Akaroa - This historic French settlement is only a one hour drive from Christchurch. From here you can roam gorgeous colonial streets, take a boat cruise to spot Hector's dolphin, or go on a kayaking tour of Flea Bay to spot penguins and seals close up.
- Hamner Springs - The main attraction in Hamner Springs - about 90 minutes from Christchurch - is the famed thermal pools. However, you can also go jet boating, bungy jumping, or hiking in this little centre of adventure.
- Waipara Valley - An easy one hour drive from Christchurch, the Waipara Valley is home to world-class vineyards where you can savour Pinot Noir and Riesling varietals. Cheers to that!
- Arthur's Pass - At about two hour's drive from Christchurch, Arthur's Pass is worth the trek. The drive itself is magnificent, as you'll cut through steep gorges, rocky mountains, and lush forest. Once you reach the small alpine village, you'll be able to spot inquisitive kea hopping around.
- Milford Sound - It's world famous for a reason. Milford Sound is the most epic location in New Zealand, and you can't leave the country without seeing it. You can organise a day tour from Queenstown that includes scenic coach transfers with JUCY Cruise.
- Arrowtown and Cardrona - Arrowtown is a historic gold mining settlement only 15 minutes out of Queenstown. Carry on for another 30 minutes over the incredible Crown Range road to reach Cardrona, where you can have a drink in one of the most iconic (and most photographed) hotels in New Zealand, the Cardrona Hotel.
- Glenorchy - The 45 minute drive to Glenorchy is an awe-inspiring trip around Lake Wakatipu. All sorts of outdoorsy adventures wait for you at the end of the drive, including horse trekking through Lord of the Rings landscapes. Then of course, there is that famous red boat shed.
- Central Otago Wineries - There are more than 80 wineries in the region, so luxuriate in a day of vineyard hopping and wine tasting.
- Roy's Peak - The most famous mountain view in New Zealand is only a 75 minute drive (and four hour hike) from Queenstown. Take plenty of water and start early to beat the crowds.
Terms and conditions
Receive up to 30% off at JUCY Snooze Christchurch & Queenstown on pod bookings only. To be eligible for the discount you must book between 1/2/19 – 28/02/19 for stays between 15/3/19 – 15/06/19 inclusive. Bookings for 1 night will receive 10% discount, bookings for 2 nights will receive 15% discount, bookings for 3 nights will receive 20% discount, bookings for 4 nights will receive 25% discount and bookings for 5 nights or more will receive 30% discount during promotional period.
The applicable promocode must be applied at the time of booking to receive the discount. Discounts will not be applied retrospectively. The booked room rate is non-refundable. Discount is valid on bookings made via www.jucysnooze.co.nz or directly with the property via phone or email, discount will not be applied via third party channels.
Should you change or cancel your reservation for any reason, your payment will not be refunded. No refunds will be issued for late check-in or early check-out. Stay extensions require a new reservation and will be at full rates if booked outside of the promotion period.
All terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. JUCY Snooze reserves the right to change or remove this promotion without notice. All other standard terms and conditions apply.