Get your keys for both a car and A bed when you book JUCY's Dream and Drive package in Christchurch.


Book a Queen or Twin ensuite room Dream and Drive Christchurch package, and have your very own Small Hatch car ready and waiting for you.

No more waiting at a rental car office and then accommodation check-ins, now you can pick up your room key and car keys at the same time! Explore more of this vibrant city and the surrounding areas of Canterbury .. or get to that meeting on time. 

Our cars are available 24/7 with pick-up and drop-off at JUCY Snooze. This package includes full insurance for the ultimate stress free stay - just arrive at JUCY Snooze and check in for both your room and car - too easy!


  • Small Hatch car for the duration of your stay

  • JUCY Snooze Queen or Twin ensuite room

  • Available 24/7

  • Insurance included

  • Available until 31 August 2020


JUCY SnoozeTalent Nov16 6


  • Customers must be over 18 years of age and have a full drivers license in English and a copy of this upon arrival

  • Packages are non-refundable and non-transferable

  • Please confirm arrival time with the reception to ensure a smooth check in experience

  • Vehicles must be returned with a full tank of petrol or further charges will be applied

  • JUCY vehicles Stress Free insurance details can be found HERE 

  • JUCY Rental terms and conditions apply and can be found HERE 

  • Dream and Drive package deal is available for travel until 31 August 2020


What are the driver's licenCe requirements?

JUCY accepts drivers 18 years and over who hold;

  • A Full driver licence in English
  • A Restricted NZ Licence or Australian Green P (P2) Licence. Please check out our terms and conditions for more information. We do NOT accept Learners Licence or any probationary Licences, including a Red P Plate or a P1 Licence
  • If you have a temporary licence, note we only accept NZ temporary licence and this needs to be accompanied with another form of photo ID
  • If the licence is not in English then you will need an International Driver Permit or a Certified Translation of your Driver Licence. This must accompany the original home country driver licence.